Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 5, 2013

CINCO DE MAYO 2013


A happy Cinco De Mayo to all my family, friends and followers of YOU FOUND THAT EASTSIDE SOUND. As is my yearly custom I put together a homemade compilation in honor of this day of celebration.

This time around I feature some of my favorite cover versions of some classic oldies by Eastside/Westside artists.

Have a great day & please drink responsibilly.

EAST LA GUY

Track List:
l
01. Arroyo Band - Suavecito
02. Sedillo Band - Sabor A Mi
03. Blue Satins - Truly Tryly Yours
04. Jessica Dominguez & The Liberty Band - Angel Baby
05. Ramos Band - Oh My Angel
06. Steve Salas (Featuring Rudy Salas) - Once Upon A Time
07. Big Manny Gonzalez - Somebody Please
08. Thee Midniters - Sad Girl
09. Blvd Knights Band - Giving Up On Love
10. Hank Castro & The Recessions - Dreaming Casually
11. Willie G & The East LA Philharmonic Orchestra - Makin' Ends Meet
12. Los Lobos - It'll Never Be Over For Me
13. Mantrap - To Be With You
14. Sensemaya - The Town I Live In
15. Tierra - La La Means I Love You
16. Pepe Marquez - Working On A Groovy Thing
17. Rudy Palacios - I'm Your Puppet
18. Bertha Oropeza & Hohnny Hernandez - The Bells
19. Sal Rodriguez - So
20, Angel Sabroso & Mike Jimenez - You're Still A Young Man
21. El Chicano - Brown Eyed Girl
22. Rico Del Barrio - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!!!

 Solely for historical & educational purposes & listening pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment