Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 25, 2012

EASTSIDE RARITIES - LITTLE D & THE BEL-AIRES


Little D & The Bel-Aires were a group from La Puente, California.

Group members included:

David Robles (vocals,drums)
Kay Lavell (vocals)
Ellie Lavell (vocals)
Danny Berumen (guitar)
Arthur Robles (sax)
Bobby Bentancourt (sax)

In 1962, the group recorded "Are You My Girl" and "Scratch" for the Raft label (Raft 604). This record is and probably always will be on my want list and if anyone has a copy please contact me.






You May Listen To Little D & The Bel-Aires "Are You My Girl" Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_37fIZ6RfU8


In 1969, David, Ruben & Arthur Robles would record "Girl Of My Dreams" and "It Hurts Me" as David & Ruben for the Rampart label.

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!!!

Solely for historical, educational & listening pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Are you looking to sell the record or could you please email me a scan of the 45. I would greatly appreciate it.

      Delete