Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

VINYL CLASSICS - THE RHYTHM ROOM - THE EASTSIDE SOUND











This album is probably a take off of a night club called the Rhythm Room which was located in Fullerton, California and owned by record producer Billy Cardenas and Eddie Davis. The club regularly featured bands from the East L.A. Later Davis used the club as a rehearsal room and recording studio for his various record labels. Amongst the bands that cut records with Davis were the Six Pac, the Premiers, Tierra, the Blendells and El Chicano.


Track List:

01. Chick Carlton & The Majestics - So You Want To Rock
02. The Switchmen - Ripple
03. The Mixtures - Rainbow Stomp
04. Gene Gray & The Stingrays - Surfers Mood
05. The Premiers - Farmer John
06. The Mixtures - Sen-Sa-Sun
07. The Enchantments - I'm In Love With Your Daughter
08. The Blendells - La La La La
09. The Salas Brothers - The Return Of Farmer John
10. Cannibal & The Headhunters - Land Of 1000 Dances
11. The Atlantics - Beaver Shot
12. The Premiers - Get On This Plane
13. The Romancers - She Took My Oldsmobile
14. The Summits - Hey Joe
15. Sunday Funnies - Whatcha Gonna Do
16. Ed Davis - Teenage Brain Surgeon


NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED!!!

Solely for historical & educational purposes.



4 comments:

  1. Hi! What is your opinion on commercial banners put on blogging resources?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not in favor of commercial banners. I could advertise on my blog & make money but I choose not to. There are ads on my blog which are none of my doing & it is very upsetting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing research about my copy i'm trying to sell. Have you found one? If you havn't I have one in mint condition Vinyl looks unplayed Jacket is shiny and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have a copy but thank you Kevin

    ReplyDelete